We do accept insurance for acupuncture treatment at our Palm Beach Gardens location. Many insurances such as Aetna and Cigna offer policies that cover acupuncture and its related services that would be performed by any of the providers in our office. The following is a list of insurances that we are in network with or have obtained reimbursement from:
- United Healthcare
- BCBS – You may have out of network benefits that will cover the cost of your treatment.
- State Farm
Want To Know If You Are Covered?
Call our office and we will verify your coverage for you. It is quick and easy. Just provide us with the necessary information that is found on your insurance card (back and front). We will determine your eligibility and coverage and get back to you quickly so you may begin treatment.
What Type of Information Will We Get For You?
- We will determine if your condition is covered by your insurance.
- We will find out what your deductible would be, if any.
- We will notify you if you would need a referral from your Medical Doctor to receive acupuncture treatment.
- We will determine what your co-pay or co-insurance will be, if any.
- We will find out how many treatments will be covered by your insurance.
Does Medicare and/or Medicaid Cover My Treatment?
Acupuncture is not currently covered by Medicare and Medicaid at this time.
If I Have Been in a Car Accident Will Acupuncture Treatment be Covered?
Your insurance will, in many instances, pay for acupuncture treatments. If another driver is at fault, their insurance may cover the cost of your treatments. You may also have coverage for personal injury from an auto accident. Call us and we’ll help you determine your coverage.